Web server security auditing and performance monitoring
Netcraft’s Dedicated Server Monitoring service combines web server vulnerability scanning, network performance monitoring and site outage alerting into one low cost package.
Key features of this combined package include:
- Weekly comprehensive security scans
- Detailed advisories with concise fix information
- Safe example exploits embedded into reports for easy self-verification of some vulnerabilities
- Non-disruptive tests; potential denial of service vulnerabilities highlighted but not exploited
- Tests covering a large number of TCP and UDP services
- Over 1000 new classes of vulnerability test added each year
- A wide variety of security sources monitored daily to ensure scans test for the latest vulnerabilities
- Email alerts for new security reports
- Reports securely accessible online
- A security seal provides public verification of your security commitment
- Network performance measurements every 15 minutes
- Detailed graphs on availability and server uptime
- 31 day data history, with email export for sharing data with third parties
- Measurement points on separate networks (London, New York, Pennsylvania, San Jose, Phoenix, Italy, Zurich and Amsterdam)
- Outage notification by email when site is unreachable from all measurement points
The service costs £480 + VAT per annum. For larger networks, and for servers that do not require HTTP performance monitoring please see our Audited by Netcraft service.
For more information, please contact us by email or phone +44(0)1225 587500.